Building on the experience with endovascular
embolic coils, the WEB enables physicians to treat a
broad range of intracranial aneurysms in an
innovative new way with the familiarity of an
intra-saccular approach and established
The unique mesh design of the WEB leverages the proprietary Microbraid technology to achieve an optimal balance of conformability, porosity and profile.
The WEB is designed to offer a series of meaningful clinical benefits:
- Bridges the aneurysm neck to promote rapid, peri-procedural stasis in both ruptured and unruptured aneurysms
- As an intra-saccular embolization system, WEB may avoid the need for dual-antiplatelet therapy required of stents and intraluminal flow diverters
- Versatile platform suitable for broad range of aneurysms in multiple locations
- Straightforward procedure that leverages existing endovascular techniques
- Fully retrievable and detachable
- Provides a smooth and dense surface over the aneurysm neck designed to allow endothelial cells to bridge the neck and support vessel wall reconstruction
Not available for sale or use in the United States.